Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My day with Bob- Columbus Bride & Miss Columbus Teen

On January 5th Bob Nunnally, Storm Team 4 Meteorologist, and I spent the entire day doing appearances together and had a blast!

We started in the morning announcing at the 2008 Columbus Bride Show. Afterwords we did a little mingling and scored some free cake samples. Yummy!

Next up was the Miss Columbus Teen Pageant. This was our 2ND year emceeing together (my 7Th) and we were both so honored to be there. The program is always so nice and the girls are amazing. Judy Kyees the executive director takes a great deal of pride in the girls that compete for the title and all of their accomplishments. She puts in so much time to make sure that all of the young ladies are comfortable with the modeling and are they treated like royalty...the emcees are treated pretty well too (all you can eat buffet with cake:)

Being a former Miss Greater Columbus Teen (previous pageant name) I can relate to what the girls are going through and enjoy being able to help them myself. I look forward to another 7 years with the program and can't say enough about what a class act it truly is.

Thank you to Judy for continuing to have me back, to Bob for emceeing with me and congratulations to this years winner Lauren Starling...what a talent!

No comments: